Support Sylvia Earle's Blue Hope Kickstarter Campaign


If you've been following this blog for a while, then you've already heard of Sylvia Earle, and how her work has inspired Suki, Jon, Kai and Hunter. She's trying to put together a book, and needs our support to gain valuable National Geographic funds for it.

If you're interested in helping, you can do so, here, on her Kickstarter page:
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/sylviaearle/blue-hope-an-ocean-book-for-the-world

Watch Sylvia's well-known TED talk, here:


And see her Kickstarter appeal, here:

1 comment:

  1. Calm is good for contemplation...Love the Sylvia Earle book project! I will contribute; I've mentioned on Twitter and sent to Margaret Atwood, who is a huge supporter of defending fish and fowl from all things foul, and I hope she'll retweet to her massive list of followers. (I've also tweeted Wet Edge several times to my own modest list) Love to you all, intrepid ones, Mare

    ReplyDelete